My Goals for 2014
1. Kiss my man more.
2. Train for a 5K again and hopefully run with my family in an event.
3. Spend less time online and more time writing. I have some writing goals this year.
4. Organize my bedroom and keep it that way. The rest of the house…well, I will work on it but no promises.
5. See if a short-term mission/humanitarian trip is feasible for me THIS YEAR.
6. Be more involved in playing with the kids and not just let them play without me. I should have fun too!!
7. Memorize a chapter of the Bible and spend regular prayer times with my Best Friend.
8. Deepen my friendships and spend more time with them. Call my long-distance friends once per month, at least!
9. Plan a date with my man every month and be creative (it’s really difficult where I live, but there’s gotta be something!!)
10. Sing more. Laugh more. Enjoy life and all the blessings all that much more than I do right now.
11. Invite my neighbors for a BBQ and see if they come.
12. Live the life Christ has set out for me with enthusiasm, direction, and joy.
- abortion (2)
- adoption (4)
- blog (1)
- Brain Tumor (11)
- Christmas (2)
- chronic illness (2)
- Elimination Diet (6)
- exercise (8)
- faith (6)
- Fibromyalgia (13)
- Goals (2)
- God (6)
- Jogging (11)
- joy (2)
- life (21)
- Living with Chronic Illness (20)
- Parenting (15)
- Politics (2)
- Spiritual life (25)
- surgery (2)
- the beginning (1)
- transformation (31)
- Uncategorized (91)
- Vacation (6)
- writing (5)
Hi there! I am Marcy, wife to the Reverend and mom to four children that I can't call "little" for too much longer. I am an aspiring writer, speaker and desire to do what Jesus has in store for me. My story includes grief, infertility, adoption, redemption, hope, restoration, chronic illness and pain, love, friendship, and a few laughs along the way. I am looking forward to how God moves and transforms me in this life.